How to Make Strawberry Cookies
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 stick of butter and ¾ cup of sugar. Cream together with the paddle until combined.
- Add 1 room temperature egg and mix to combine.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix to combine.
4. Add 1 cup of flour, ½ teaspoon of salt, ¾ teaspoon of baking powder to the wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
5. Add ⅛ cup of water to ¾ cup of dehydrated strawberries. Mix to hydrate them. Then add them to the cookie dough.
6. Scoop the cookie dough using a tablespoon scoop onto a parchment lined baking pan.
7. Add ¼ cup of more strawberries to a bowl and re-hydrate them with a bit of water. Press a few onto the top of each cookie ball. Freeze for 10 minutes.
8. Bake at 325 for 12 minutes.
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extra
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ cup dehydrated strawberries
- ⅛ cup water
- ¼ cup dehydrated strawberries to top
- 2 teaspoon water, to top
- In a medium bowl, measure out the flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the soft butter and sugar. Cream together until combined.
- Add the room temperature egg and vanilla extract. Mix to combine. Scrape down the bowl to mix completely.
- Add the bowl of dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add the ¾ cup of strawberries to a bowl and add the ⅛ cup of water to hydrate. Mix to combine, then add to the cookie dough. Fold into the dough with a spatula.
- Scoop the dough with a tablespoon scoop onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Combine the second strawberry and water amount together. Press the strawberries onto the top of each cookie dough ball. Freeze the dough for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 325 for 12 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack, then enjoy!
More Cookie Recipes
- Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Miso Cookies
- Chai Macarons
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- Million Dollar Cookies
- Coffee Macarons
- Easy Decorated Christmas Cookies
- No-Spread Sugar Cookies
- Biscoff Butter Cookies
- Cookie Dough Macarons
- Halloween Macarons with Butterfinger Frosting
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Cookies
- Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe